How do I recover my unreadable & unable Outlook .ost file database and open OST to PST?

Comparte otras experiencias o lo que sea, no relacionadas a la Informatica.
Mensaje
Autor
aarondevid
¿Cuanto es 2 + 2 ?: 4
¿Cual es la primera letra del alfabeto?: L

How do I recover my unreadable & unable Outlook .ost file database and open OST to PST?

#1 Mensajepor aarondevid » Vie May 19, 2017 8:20 am

Please give me best solution to read my OST file data in readable mode

jenyfrendo
¿Cuanto es 2 + 2 ?: 4
¿Cual es la primera letra del alfabeto?: L

Re: How do I recover my unreadable & unable Outlook .ost file database and open OST to PST?

#2 Mensajepor jenyfrendo » Vie May 19, 2017 8:24 am

Thanks for the beautiful question because for this quarry I have beautiful solution which easily know that how to get back all corrupted OST file data and this only possible and the application name is PDS OST Recovery software. I got this solution for social media sites (my friend shares this post). This application totally renovate the corrupted OST file data and also convert OST data into PST with emails attachments properties:- Contacts, Calendar items, Notes, Scheduled tasks, appointments, journals, drafts etc. You also use its message filtering and naming convention feature by which you can recover two dates messages from “start date” to “last date” and restore OST file emails with, (Subject, Date+ Subject, from + Date +Subject etc.).

I feel proud to share this application and this software solve all kind of problem within few seconds.

Get more information by visit on this link:- OST Recovery
Imagen

Volver a “Fuera de Tema”